The Separation Science and Metabolomics Laboratory (SSML) is located on Murdoch University’s South Street Campus. As a core facility, the SSML represents a major investment in metabolomics with a focus on ultra-high resolution analysis in food safety and monitoring, plant and environmental metabolomics, clinical as well as biomedical research.
The SSML has a complementary range of separation and detection capabilities and is accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia (NATA) in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 for chemical testing (Facility no. 18537).
The following expertise is provided:
- Targeted and untargeted metabolite analysis
- Metabolite profiling and fingerprinting
- Pesticide residue monitoring in grain, plant material and soil
- Pesticide exposure monitoring in human biofluids
- Training courses in metabolomics techniques, instrumental analysis, mass spectral data interpretation, data processing and analysis with a focus on quality assurance and control
Please take a virtual tour of the facility through the SSML Youtube Channel
Bioplatforms Australia+61 0410 538 648