Ramaciotti Centre for Genomics
The Ramaciotti Centre for Genomics located at UNSW Sydney is a focus for the development and application of genomics and transcriptomics in Australia. Its purpose is to deliver internationally competitive genomic services of the highest quality using the latest technology. It provides services on a not-for-profit basis and supports research in the biomedical, environmental, conservation, food and agriculture, biotech and bioengineering sectors.
The Ramaciotti Centre has the capability to work on projects of scale and to provide bespoke services to meet specific project requirements. Clients of the Centre can get advice on experimental design, and collaborative bioinformatics support from the Systems Biology Initiative, which is an affiliate of the Centre.
Services currently offered include:
- Whole genome sequencing – long, linked & short read
- Exome & targeted sequencing
- Metagenomic sequencing
- Amplicon sequencing – microbial identification
- Epigenetic sequencing
- Sanger sequencing
- Genotyping – microarray & qPCR
- RNA sequencing
- Single cell RNA sequencing
- Gene expression analysis – microarray & qPCR
- Small RNA analysis – microarray & qPCR
- Short read sequencing: Illumina NovaSeq 6000, NextSeq 500 & MiSeq
- Long read sequencing: Pacific Biosciences Sequel & RSII
- Linked read sequencing: 10X Genomics Chromium
- Genotyping & gene expression: Affymetrix GeneTitan, NanoString nCounter, Fluidigm BioMark HD
- Single cell: 10X Genomics Chromium & Fluidigm C1
A complete list of services and technology can be found on the Centre’s website.
+61 0410 538 648