The University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne metabolomics services
are offered within its School of Biosciences and the Bio21 Institute.
A broad range of metabolomics technologies, services and expertise are offered in the areas of:
- Analysis of a broad range of naturally occurring metabolites
- Analysis of specific metabolites or sets of metabolites relating to targeted metabolic pathways
Bio-prospectingof metabolites in plant, animal and microbial systems
- Data storage, library construction, bioinformatics analyses, quantification and statistical validation of metabolic variations and biomarker responses
- Bioinformatics approaches to integrated systems, molecular profile analyses linking metabolomics data with corresponding genomics, transcriptomics and proteomics data.
- Comparisons of genotype/SNP patterns with metabolite profiles of drugs or other test compounds administered to relevant biological test systems.
+61 0410 538 648